Sunday, November 25, 2012

The First Day of School - Viola, 5

On my first day of school, I was very afraid.  Because I was scared, I didn't want to do it.  I wore a dress and carried my heart, my peace sign, and my shooting star on my backpack.  I rode the bus.  It was sort of a long time to get to school and on the way home.  We have all kinds of different bus drivers.
I was very scared when I got to school.  They put my name on a horse on the front door of school.  My teacher was named Miss W.  When I met my teacher, I was a little bit afraid then.  Someone came out to the teacher, and someone was very bad at school--not following directions.  The person who came up to Miss W. got hurt from the person who was not listening.  There are a couple of people who get a little bit in trouble sometimes.

I was not scared any more after the first day.  After that day, I dreamed about my first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment