Thursday, December 13, 2012

My First Day of School: Fifth Grade - Kiley, 11

Hey, everyone!  I'm Kiley, and I'm going to tell you about my first day of school.  The year was 2012, and I was ten years old.  I was starting fifth grade and was really nervous.  When I got on the bus that morning, I saw all my friends.  They all had on new outfits, and so did I.  I was wearing a brand new flouncy shirt and my favorite sparkly skirt with my black sparkly flats.  So far, I was loving school!

My fifth grade homeroom teacher was Ms. I.  Our classroom has a Reading Corner in the back of the room and lots of plants.  My math teacher is Mr. P.  Ms. I. and Mr. P. tease each other all the time!  My social studies and science teacher is Mrs. B.  In Mrs. B.'s class, there's a cute hamster as our class pet!  So every morning, we switch from class to class.  I always see the hamster sleeping in Mrs. B.'s class!  So that's pretty much all.  Fifth grade is really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment